Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Five Nights at Freddy's (The explanation is super long..)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

Five Nights at Freddy's (The explanation is super long..) Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's (The explanation is super long..)   Five Nights at Freddy's (The explanation is super long..) EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014, 10:51 pm

(Alright, so I've been thinking of this idea for a while and I'm in love with it.)
I will now explain what Five Nights at Freddy's is, it's a horror game you get for 5$ on Steam. It's about a security guard working the night shift.

Five Nights at Freddy's (The explanation is super long..) Tumblr_m8tvvoYsZB1qcje1eo1_500

A man who used to work for the same place, but he is finishing up his job and tells the new guard what to do. Saying that the characters will wander around and eventually end up at the office, where they will try to stuff you into Freddy Fazbear's suit, with the endoskeleton inside. Because they think humans are endoskeletons without a suit. There is another reason, children were murdered in the same place and it is said that they may have possessed the characters and kill pass security guards. *It might have been because the murderer was a security guard, I don't know.* So the main character must survive all five nights, a the end of the game, you get some over time.

Five Nights at Freddy's (The explanation is super long..) 200_s

And now for the plot and the Bite of '87~!
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria was a popular restaurant. However, it has fallen on hard times and will be closed entirely by the end of the year.

A man dressed in a Fazbear costume once lured two children into the backstage area of the Restaurant. The incident later escalated to five children. The killer, who remains unnamed, was captured, but the children's bodies were never found.

The restaurant has been sanctioned by the American Health Department over numerous reports and concerns over sanitation, the mascots in particular. This, along with the missing children and possibly The Bite of '87, have driven the restaurant to shutdown, as potential buyers do not want to be associated with its now tainted reputation.

The mascots, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy, have been reported to smell particularly foul. On the first night, Phone Guy mentions their lack of a bath in about twenty years of service, attesting to their stench.

A concerned parent likened the mascots to "reanimated carcasses", with mucus and blood in and around their eyes and mouths. The murder victims' bodies having never been found, as well as the extra teeth located inside of Chica's mouth, suggest that they were stuffed inside the animatronics and left to rot over the coming years, and that the children now haunt the animals themselves, seeking revenge against their killer. As there are five mascots to appear in game (if you include Golden Freddy. Golden Freddy is another version of Freddy, but it is without an endoskeleton.).

The Bite of '87 was an incident spoken about briefly by the Phone Guy that occurred in 1987, in which Foxy might have violently bit one of the customers. Details are never given, but apparently the attack caused the loss of the customer's frontal lobe. This event caused the restaurant to lose reputation and caused a drop in business, which worsened after the incident in which five children disappeared. Because of the Bite, the animatronics were no longer allowed to wander during the day. Surprisingly, the victim apparently survived.

(My idea if it were a RP is that the characters would break in or ask to stay for a few hours to see what actually happens at night. The first night will drive some characters mad and that causes them to kill others, the ones left will think it's the characters, but they find out it was one of their friends who were killing. My idea is that it will be like an actual game and kind of like a time loop or like how a game restarts if you die or fail a mission. When everyone dies, it will move onto the next night and it will get worse from there, the animatronics will start moving and killing and still driving people to madness. I hope I explained it alright and I hope you guys like the idea, I wanted a rp to get the site more active. I hope you join in if you're interested, once there is enough people in the RP we will start it.)
Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's (The explanation is super long..)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Alternate Universes and Crossovers :: Crossovers-
Jump to: