Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) Empty
PostSubject: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 7:03 pm

"You can not easily set foot into that 'mysterious mansion' in your town.
Because if you anger its former occupant, you will not get away lightly...
Especially if there are no people there..."

A deserted house in the mountain, about three hours on foot, from the world summit place.
No one knows how long it has been there, or who used to live in it; rumors said that it was... haunted.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014, 12:16 pm

Katherine stood in front of an old, abandoned mansion in the middle of no where, alone with some others who wanted to come. She wasn't sure who thought of the idea to come, but it wasn't her, she knew that much. Rumors about this supposedly 'haunted' house says that people have went missing and not come back for some time, and also that a terrifying monster killed the people who came in, the rumors frightened her to a certain point, those things couldn't be true, right? Monsters didn't exist, they weren't real, no way no how. She sighed and looked at the others around her, "So, whose idea was it to come here? I know it wasn't my idea.."
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyFri 25 Jul 2014, 10:36 pm

Tyler had been staring up at the large mansion since everyone arrived, a curious and amazed look on his face. The horror story around it was one thing, but the sheer size of it made him smile in amazement; he'd never been to many houses bigger than his one-story home, after all. He shrugged at the other's comment, looking towards her with a smile, "Ain't got a clue. People makin' such a fuss over it, we probably won't know. Place sure is a beauty, though, ain't it?"
He wasn't too scared, the courage mostly due to the pistol he carried with him, and was eager to run around such a big place. Maybe someone'll pop out and scare us er somethin'. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyMon 28 Jul 2014, 4:59 pm

Katherine looked over at Tyler, who was staring at the large mansion, she didn't really think it was something amazing, it was just an old house in the woods. It had to look better when people actually lived in it, "I guess it's alright, but it's an old house, why would someone be so interested in it? I think they should have torn it down years ago.." Visiting an old and supposedly haunted house wasn't her favorite thing to do in her free time, but she was bored and she had nothing else to do. "So, who's gonna be the one to go up to it, who ain't a coward?"
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyWed 30 Jul 2014, 1:18 am

"People get sentimental over old stuff. Or maybe they're worried the monsters'll come out and eat 'em all up if they tear it down." He laughed, "Ya haven't been t'my place in a while, have ya? Still got stuff from the dust bowl." Tyler, himself, was very nostalgic over certain things for reasons even he didn't know.
"Guess I'll open the door. Y'all are goin' to jail with me if we're windin' up breakin' into somebody's house." He called over his shoulder as he jogged, excitedly, to the door. As he twisted the handle without a hitch, Tyler couldn't help but be curious as to why such a big, and nice-looking for its age, house was left unlocked and relatively unguarded. Shrugging it off as more people being irresponsible, he opened it all the way, the hinges squeaking, almost groaning, at the new movement. He shrugged and looked over at the others, "Y'all comin' or am I on my own here?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014, 3:52 pm

Kat looked on nervously at the house, she got a weird feeling just staring at it.It looked nice and iviting but she knew looks could be deceiving and whio would spread rumors about monsters and the like it wouldn't make sense unless it were true...or maybe it was just a ghost.The ukrainian woman stepped forfard albeit hassistently" I'm not sure if we should really enter....i've got a weird feeling about it" and she didn't say that just because of the rumors, somehow she also felt like traspassing on someones property.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014, 7:18 pm

"This place i so old and worn down, who would live here? Maybe a raccoon lives in the attic." Katherine laughed, what animal would live here if it was abandoned? The animals must have bad taste. Maybe the house wasn't as bad looking before it was abandoned, she might have liked it, but it was run down. She looked over at the nervous Ukrainian woman, "We're not gonna stay here long, just a quick look and we're outta here. 'Kay? Don't worry." She smiled at Kat and walked over to Tyler, "Yeah, I'm coming don't freak out." she said and entered the house.
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014, 10:15 pm

"I ain't freakin' out, I just hate goin' into weird places alone." He pouted childishly at Katherine as she passed him. Tyler looked at Kat and gave her a reassuring smile, or at least he hoped that's what it came across as. "Don't worry, Missy. If anythin' happens, I'll make sure an' protect ya, 'kay? I swear on my life."

Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyThu 31 Jul 2014, 10:39 pm

Katherine chuckled and looked around the empty room, it was surprisingly clean and well kept inside than the outside, she looked back at the other two and smiled. "You two love birds done, or am I gonna have to leave you?" She took out her phone to check the time, she wondered if some of the others were coming, she knew some more people were coming than just the three that were here. She was gonna be pissed if they ditched them, she hoped that they were already here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyFri 01 Aug 2014, 6:00 pm

The Ukrainian nodded but still seemed nervous.Her cheeks turned a slight red at what illinois said " N-n-not L-love brids!!Don't missunderstand......brother dear would be very angry if he heard that nyet ,nyet " she was flustered beyond words, no one but her brother really said anything like that to her..That they'll protect her.She smiled a bit even though most of her features were those of a near to come nervous break down.
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 1:17 am

He groaned and looked to the girl inside, "I ain't flirtin', and I'm gonna protect you too, Kathy, even if ya hate it. Or deny it, whatever. I know how ya are." The country boy looked back at the flustered girl outside and held out his hand, "C'mon, don't be scared. Ain't nothin' gonna happen."

Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 1:35 am

Katherine chuckled, "I'm just joking, Kat, don't stress out about it." then she looked over at her brother, "Whatever you say, Romeo, but I can protect myself. I don't need someone to protect me, and there's nothing in the house that can harm me." she didn't now how wrong she was back then, very wrong. She crossed her arms and waited patiently for the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptySat 02 Aug 2014, 2:39 pm

Kat sighed and stepped forward "Alright..." she took the boys hand and seemed to calm down." Ok the house doesn't seem that bad on the inside" she said as she looked around.It was pretty well kept and clean which made her uneasy...as if someone were still living here. She hoped that there wouldn't be just the three of them...it should at least be an even number so they could split up two , to look around , it never is wise to wander such places as these alone
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptySun 03 Aug 2014, 1:33 am

He shrugged, walking in himself (assuming others would follow if they were set on going in with them), "You'll be surprised how pissed people get when they think you're breakin' in." Tyler looked around, the same curious glint in his eyes as before. He frowned, a bit disappointed that their surroundings were so... Bland. It didn't feel like a home, at least to him. "Don't it feel kinda.. Empty? No pictures on the walls, no rugs... Nothin' you'd think someone'd have, right?"

Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 2:24 pm

"See, there's no one living here. The people probably took their valuable items and left shit they don't need in the basement." Katherine leaned against a wall, looking down a hallway and at the doors. "This place seems really big, I wonder how many rooms are in here.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyFri 08 Aug 2014, 4:25 pm

" Seeing as there seems to be a stair-case , a lot" Kat replied musing.She was sure now nobody could possibly still live in this house...But the nice look and cleanliness of it sujested otherwise and that made shivers run up her spine"I don't know why but this house , gives me the creeps" she looked at the empty halls, and another shiver ran up her spine...she was getting a really bad feeling about this house...
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptySat 09 Aug 2014, 11:51 pm

Tyler laughed a bit, looking around a bit more, but never straying too far from the two in the entrance. "Makes me even more curious, though." He looked at the rails on the staircase, testing its sturdiness by hanging from it a little bit, and instincively letting go when it started to creak, resulting with him falling on the ground. He laughed and picked himself up, "So should we get runnin' around?"

Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptySun 10 Aug 2014, 1:32 pm

Katherine snickered at Tyler when he fell, then she turned to Kat, "I have a weird feeling too..my back has been acting so I think it's that. But I'm not really sure.." she headed towards the stairs and leaned against the railing, "Maybe because it's so empty and we're the only ones here. I thought a few other people were coming.." She looked up the stairs. "I don't think we separate, let's go upstairs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptySun 10 Aug 2014, 5:49 pm

" Da , there's only three of us it's better if we stick together" she walked towards the stairs and gripped the railing.She set her foot on one of the stairs which creacked at the weight of her foot." well let's get this over with quickly" she said.She wanted to just check it out and the get the hell away from this place...to be truthfull Kat never liked scary or haunted places.
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptySun 10 Aug 2014, 8:03 pm

Tyler simply nodded in response to both of them, looking around a bit before climbing up with them. He paused a moment and looked down one of the hallways, hearing a faint thump-like noise coming from that direction. He shook his head, going with the, admittedly, more logical 'critters running around an old house' reason, rather than monsters, and continued up the steps with the girls. The house gave him the creeps as well, he just didn't voice the feeling. He'd been in old, haunted houses before, and they'd probably bolt as soon as they hear or see something strange, so he didn't think there was much at risk.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014, 5:18 am

Kat let out a little squeak from her mouth at hearing the thumping and gripped the closest thing to her wich just happened to be Katherine.She looked around but there was nothing , the thumping didn't seem to reacour and she sighed a bit calmiming her beating heart.She let go of Illinois and brought up enough courage in her to step forward into the centre of the second floor.There seemed to be a lot of rooms here if the doors were anything to go by.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014, 12:38 am

Katherine went up the stairs with the two, then Kat was clinging to her. She didn't want to be rude and push her off, "Calm down, it's nothing." she continued up the stairs and passed the others. She looked around he second floor, seeing quite a few doors. Maybe one of the rooms could have something interesting or boring, who knows? She walked over to the closest door and reached for the knob.
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014, 11:22 pm

The upstairs was as empty as downstairs was, and that unnerved Tyler, for whatever reason. It wasn't natural, at least to him. Why have so much room but so little stuff? Whoever was taking care of it had to have a lot of money, so why not use it to fill their home? Despite all the questions swimming around in his head, Tyler didn't lose his focus, nor did he forget the fact that they could face anything hostile; he was basically on the ends of his nerves, despite the fact that they weren't in any real danger yet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014, 7:44 am

((I'm going to join this, but later when the Allies were supposed to join. I love where this is going so far~!))
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) EmptyMon 18 Aug 2014, 7:30 pm

(Yay! Sounds good Latvia~)

Katherine grabbed the door knob and opened the door slowly, the door creaked loudly as it opened. "Be quiet door." she said the the inanimate object and entered the room, it was surprisingly clean and filled with furniture, "Hey, this room has some furniture. How can a old house be so clean and have furniture..unless some ghosts are living here there is no other reason."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) Empty

Back to top Go down

HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: