Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just A Few Idees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 1:14 pm

I have wanted to get the site back to how it used to be for awhile. Lately, I had been occupied by school and overloaded by summer activities. Now that I am free to do whatever, I have decided that I was going to make an effort to revive the site. I know that gathering everyone online at a single time sounds far fetched, so I decided that I should start by throwing out ideas. Maybe one of the ideas will catch many people's interests. Well, that being said, here are a few of my (and other's) ideas.

• Animaltalia - everyone is an animal.
  • Asylumtalia - where some of the countries have gone crazy and were put in an asylum whilst others were trying to cure them of their mental illnesses.
  • Black Plague - we can roleplay the tragic years when the Black Plague has swept through the known world.
  • Creepypastatalia - Hetalia crossed over with creepypastas. This might be interesting.
  • Dictatortalia - how would the countries react to each other if they were all under the rule of dictators?
  • Fictiontalia - everyone is a fictional creature/being. Angels (fictional or not, still in the category), avians, basilisks, brownies, centaurs, chimeras, cockatrices, daemons, djinns, dragons, dwarves, elves, faeries, genies, ghosts, goblins, golems, griffins, hobbits, hydras, incubi, leprechauns, mermaids, minotaurs, nagas, nymphs, pegasus, phoenixes, pixies, rocs, serpents, sirens, sorcerers, sphinxes, spirits, succubi, trolls, unicorns, vampires, warlocks, werewolves, witches, wyverns, yetis, zombies, and more.
  • Futuretalia - centuries in the future, what would the world be like? Would China rule the world? Would America cease to exist? Might Sealand be a nation?
  • Godtalia - every country personifies their country... And they're a Greek god. For some reason, I can see Russia being Zeus. XD
  • Heta Oni - everyone is trapped in the mansion. Who will get out? Who will die?
  • Piratetalia - everyone is a pirate with their own ship or a pirate on someone else's ship. This could be exciting and adrenaline filled.
  • Superpowertalia - everyone has a superpower.
  • WWIII - we can try and do a World War III roleplay (as already mentioned by someone else). I have a template for it set up, and I might still have it on me. It included who is on who's side and what the cause of the war could be.

That's about all I have right now. To be honest, I came up with most of those ideas in the past hour or so whilst I was writing it. That pretty much means that there is hardly any thought to them. XD I've had the Asylumtalia idea on my mind for over a month, but I haven't been able to get online since I have been so busy. I hope you guys find an idea interesting enough to want to roleplay it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 1:52 pm

I'm really liking the Fiction!talia and Heta Oni. I also had a an idea of a 50's AU
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 3:31 pm

I like Fictiontalia and Piratetalia. Both seem interesting. All of them might be as well, in fact, but I have a little preference in those two ones.
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014, 7:58 pm

I'm glad this is coming along so well. I actually didn't think anyone would respond. XD
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 1:01 pm

The ones I like are Heta Oni and Piratetalia, it would be good to see more action on this site.
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 2:33 pm

Fiction has two votes, Heta Oni has two votes, and Piratetalia has two votes. XD This is coming along nicely. I hope to get more votes.
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014, 8:32 pm

Hmm idk haha. I would put my vote in for Heta Oni, or Black Plague. I like black plague because I could boast about how I was unaffected, haha! (Almost unaffected)
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014, 2:35 pm

XD That's a way to go about it.

We need more people. If you guys can contact one another, please do so! I want to get this site active again, and we need more than a few people to do so. Thanks so much to the people who have already posted!

I'll try and get Italy and Vietnam/Belgium on here again.
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 7:35 am

I guess i should also put my two cents in this since it seems interesting.I like the sound of Piratetalia and of course HetaOni is an always favorite with me...
Also i've got some ideas as well like DragonTalia where the countries are dragons and Fairy taleTalia where the countries are characters from fairy tales like Red Riding Hood.Also MafiaTalia is also something that would be cool
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 5:20 pm

Heta Oni and Creepypastatalia sounds like it'd be fun~ Might just be my weird sense of fun, but.. Eh~
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 12:15 am

I agree with Ukraine on how MafiaTalia sounds cool! I mean, none of my characters would fit, but it would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyThu 26 Jun 2014, 2:30 am

It really sounds like Heta Oni is agreeable, haha! Augh who would even start that though? Sounds exciting!
Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 6:49 pm

I'm glad you guys think these ideas sound great. ^^ Maybe we can start something soon.
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 11:14 pm

MMM'kay, since the site's kinda going silent again, I'll be willing to start one of the RPs up... Anyone against HetaOni? That seems to be the most "voted on" one here.. (Get ready for the feels if it's a "Yeah, let's do it!") If there's another one that seems interesting, then we can do that one too.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyFri 18 Jul 2014, 11:38 pm

HetaOni sounds good, it is the most voted. And yes it has been dead, I don't really understand, it's summer and I thought people would be on more.
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptySat 19 Jul 2014, 1:53 pm

Mmm'kay hopefully some people will join xD *talked about it on Tumblr*
Don't get too expectant though, I have 2 followers, but I tagged Hetalia with it so maybe eheheh
Where would the thread go if I were to make it? (And how? I'm used to the whole "plot first" thing.. Just start talking about it?)
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyMon 21 Jul 2014, 4:53 am

The HetaOni roleplay would go in Alternate Universes, it has HetaOni as a example.
I just really hope people come on again, it's sad looking at the site and seeing that I missed someone.
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees EmptyTue 22 Jul 2014, 6:47 pm

Ah, didn't see it o.o Sorry!
I'll make a thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just A Few Idees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Idees   Just A Few Idees Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Idees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: OOC :: Plotting!-
Jump to: