Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About this site, my absence, why I am not coming back and more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

About this site, my absence, why I am not coming back and more Empty
PostSubject: About this site, my absence, why I am not coming back and more   About this site, my absence, why I am not coming back and more EmptyMon 09 Jun 2014, 8:01 pm

Hey everyone first of all I want to apologize for being gone for so long. It's just that life has become so hectic lately and I just don't have time to run a site anymore much less revive dead one. I am sorry that my attempts at revival have failed but with exams, graduation and college coming up i would only have time to be a member which on this site i just don't feel like i can anymore. I know it has been over a year but the feelings of that little revolution still linger and even though i don't think about it, every time i look at this site i get a bit sad. This is why I've made Illinois and Scotland Admin, they seem to have more time and to be truthful they care more about this site than I do. I hope this site returns to its former glory, with the people I've put in charge I wont be surprised to see this place busy sometime soon. Perhaps, If you'd allow me, I'll pop in every now and again to roleplay or say hi. But for now, this is my formal goodbye.

Best Wishes
Thai
Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/
Beijing

Beijing

About this site, my absence, why I am not coming back and more Empty
PostSubject: Re: About this site, my absence, why I am not coming back and more   About this site, my absence, why I am not coming back and more EmptySun 27 Jul 2014, 8:32 pm

Sweet cripes you are making me sad Thaipai. But yeah, take whatever time you need. I'm wishing you lots of luck in whatever you're doing! And we will patiently sit here and wait to catch a glimpse of you
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

About this site, my absence, why I am not coming back and more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Admin Stuff-
Jump to: