Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, how is everyone?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

So, how is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: So, how is everyone?   So, how is everyone? EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 9:04 am

I wanna know how everyone is or just to know some people better, well for those who still go on the site, like what's going on in life, how are you, etc..
I recently got sick so I got time to make this and actually post it XD

I'm not giving up on this site quite yet, it takes a lot more than this to stop me! *Heroic pose*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, how is everyone?   So, how is everyone? EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 1:31 pm

I'm going to give up on this forum soon. In your last rant, you're right. No one ever logs in anymore from what I've seen. But, I'll probably rant about that some other time.

I would probably feel a lot better if people actually did something for our forum and make it active again for once instead of leaving it like this. Lazy assholes. Overall, I'm feeling so-so. Sick of a certain fandom but let's leave it at that. Sorry, I'm always in a bad mood whenever I log in here.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: So, how is everyone?   So, how is everyone? EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 1:35 pm

I would feel better to if someone at least posting something in the forum, not like a rant post, an actual role play. It's like no one has the courage for it or they don't feel like it, I do get upset when I come on, and it's fine. Everyone can't be happy all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, how is everyone?   So, how is everyone? EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 1:39 pm

People should feel obligated to feel happy. You know, if you want, 2P England made a crack rp if you want to do that because I helped them plan that one. Just in case, you wanted an rp to reply to instead of a rant post.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: So, how is everyone?   So, how is everyone? EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 1:40 pm

I was thinking about joining it, I think I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So, how is everyone?   So, how is everyone? EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 1:41 pm

Hooray! XD You'll make Oliver happy! XD
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: So, how is everyone?   So, how is everyone? EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 1:44 pm

Yeah! XD I'll help him out with the kids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, how is everyone?   So, how is everyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, how is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: OOC :: Random Chat Forum-
Jump to: