Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hallo, ich suis België!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hallo, ich suis België! Empty
PostSubject: Hallo, ich suis België!   Hallo, ich suis België! EmptyFri 24 Jan 2014, 4:50 pm

Hallo there! I am the Kingdom of Belgium, and by my human name, Emma de Ridder! I am quite glad that I had finally made my way here, and I hope that we develop healthy relations with eachother!

((Hey! I am the new Belgium of this site! I'm glad that I am here with you all! :3 My friend had been telling me about this site, so I wanna join the fun too!))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Hallo, ich suis België!   Hallo, ich suis België! EmptyMon 27 Jan 2014, 8:04 pm

//SWEEEEETTT. WELCOME TO THE CLUB, Belgium!//

"Yes, that certainly would be lovely if we could. It's a pleasure, my lady."
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hallo, ich suis België!   Hallo, ich suis België! EmptyTue 28 Jan 2014, 7:16 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you too! There is no need for the formalities too~" she said with a smile and a giggle. The Belgian then proceeds to give Beijing some waffles, chocolate and a bottle full of Belgian beer. "I made this all myself!"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Hallo, ich suis België!   Hallo, ich suis België! EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014, 11:40 pm

"Ah, well--" she shifted the items in her hand to inspect them. And she could say they smelled delicious. She smiled at the woman. "Did you? These are impressive. Thank you, but I really should be giving you food."
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Hallo, ich suis België!   Hallo, ich suis België! EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014, 5:36 pm

"No! Please! It's okay, I'll handle the food! I love to cook!" she said to the Orient before she gave it to Beijing and smiled. "And you are quite welcome! I hope you enjoy them!~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo, ich suis België!   Hallo, ich suis België! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hallo, ich suis België!
Page 1 of 1