Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting over dinner.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beijing

Beijing

Meeting over dinner. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 4:50 pm

She had sent the invitations out some time ago. She didn't really know who would come and who would stay, since the meeting hall had been empty. So she decided to hold the meeting at a restaurant, over food.
It wasn't a big meeting, but rather something to see how the other countries were fairing now. It had been a while since the countries had gotten together to establish anything businesslike. Perhaps this was the best way--re-establish the connections first.
She looked up as the door opened. "Ah, hello."
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 12:26 am

Hungary walked in, nodding at Beijing. "Szia, Beijing." She looked around, smiling awkwardly as she noticed she was in her traditional wear, and feeling that she should have worn her military attire. She looked herself up and down, feeling a bit insecure about wearing what she was wearing. "Am I dressed okay for the occasion?" She asked awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyWed 20 Nov 2013, 8:17 pm

She nodded back at the country that just walked in. The woman looked around, and then at herself. "Attire?" She chuckled a little. "There was no set attire, my lady. Whatever makes you feel comfortable--but still presentable. This is, after all, just a 'preliminary' meeting." She gestured to her to come sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyThu 21 Nov 2013, 6:08 pm

Ukraine was running , she had forgotten about the meeting and she wanted to be on time there . She ran into the room her 'tracks of land' bouncing.She huffed and panted a little" A-a-am i to late?" she said holding her back slightly.Her hair was out of place and her white blouse wasn't buttoned up properly.She looked around the room and spotted Hungary and Beijing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 1:24 am

"Oh.." Was Hungary's only response to Beijing. She was startled when someone came bursting through the door. Of course Hungary didn't allow her face to show that she was startled. She smiled at Ukraine, "No, you're actually earlier than the others."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyFri 22 Nov 2013, 12:23 pm

Ukraine sighed " oh , thank god i thought that i would definitely be late...." She smiled  back at Hungary while she was trying to button up her white blouse up properly." You look really pretty in that attire Hun! " She said noticing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 12:38 am

Hungary smiled, "Thank you very much, Ukraine." She figited with her feet, sighing. "Hey, Beijing, are you expecting anyone else to come?" She questioned. She doubted it, but she still wanted to at least ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 1:07 am

"Good to see you, Ukraine." She smiled at the woman as she fixed her shirt. Beijing turned back to Hungary. "I was hoping there would be more people, but if there aren't, then I suppose we would start eating. I sent out invitations to everyone. But I didn't tell them they had to confirm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 1:11 am

"Oh, that's alright." She nodded. She waited, staring at the door as if she expected the other countries to bust in immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptySun 24 Nov 2013, 1:04 pm

She smiled at Hungary and Beijing " hello Beijing , good to see you as well..." she finally stood up staright her back bones cracking slightly , she cursed in slight pain " w-well i'm g-going to sit..." she said before sitting down and looking at the door waiting if someone else will come in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyMon 25 Nov 2013, 2:28 am

Hungary frowned when she heard Ukraine's back make a cracking noise. "Must be painful," she thought. She sighed, waiting for any more countries. "I hope more of the countries come. It would be boring otherwise...." She trailed off. She should probably keep her mouth shut; something that she says is bound to get her in trouble. She played with her hair, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013, 7:13 pm

//Oh god sorry, I replied with the wrong account earlier.//

She winced a bit. "You need to get your back checked out, my lady." Beijing sat back in her chair. "Well, I hope so. Otherwise, this isn't much of a formal dinner. How have you two been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 11:54 am

Ukraine chuckled slightly " i got it checked out already...there's nothing really what i can do " she rubbed her back and smiled " ...i've been okay other than the occasional back pain....but that's normal "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 5:31 pm

"Oh I've been fine, thank you." She looked over and noted Ukraine's pain. "Are you alright, Ukraine? You should probably take some medicine to help your pain go away at least for tonight. We don't want you to be in any pain, now do we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 6:19 pm

" Ah da... " she nodded and ordered a glass of water.Once it arrived she took out her pain killers and took them with the water.
" it'll be better in a few, and you are right i'd raher have no back pains tonight Hun~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013, 6:28 pm

She nodded, smiling. "Right." She looked around. "I wonder when the others will arrive. They're always pretty late." She laughed lightly. "I wonder what we'll be eating..." She trailed off. She didn't usually think about food, she left that job to America. But she must admit, she was pretty starving at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 1:23 am

{{Yes, I know, this rp is 6 months old... I'm relatively new haha but the whole reason I joined was to rp! so if there's no objection I would like to join and maybe start it back up? Is this okay? If not I could delete the entry or something. Yeah.}}

Poland carefully evaded a puddle as he crossed the park lot of the restaurant. These were new shoes and to get water on them would be tragic. He wasn't sure if he was late, but according to 'Poland's rule' it didn't matter. He was invited, so as long as he came nobody could complain. He adjusted his coral colored tie and entered the restaurant. He didn't know why the crapski he was here anyway, he supposed it was because he had nothing better to do. He stopped as he noticed the female countries. "What, like no Lichtenstein? Its totally all boobs here." He laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyFri 27 Jun 2014, 6:53 pm

Hungary looked over at Poland, raising a brow. "I don't see any tits on you," she remarked, looking Poland up and down. She couldn't keep a straight face and eventually cracked a smile. "Welcome, Feliks. Aren't you a bit late?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptySat 28 Jun 2014, 12:18 am

He smiled at her joke and put his hands where boobs would be if he had them. "Like, I don't know. Am I? Good thing I came, its totally weird to think about what you guys talk about when there's no guys around. Like, I'm just guessing but I bet you talk about how attractive I am." He smirked and pulled out a chair. Maybe this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptySat 28 Jun 2014, 4:02 pm

Hungary chuckled and smirked. "We were definitely talking about you. I think I said something along the lines of, 'I hope Feliks doesn't show up. He always ruins the fun!'" She produced an evil grin and continued on, "'And if he does show up, we have to put him in a dress and put makeup on him.'" She took a step closer to him, still grinning evilly. "So guess what that means?" She quirked a brow tauntingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptySun 29 Jun 2014, 8:15 pm

Feliks eyes widened and he put up a hand. "What kind of makeup? And if the dress is, like, anything close to green then I'll puke. Puking is totally unattractive and there's no way I'll do it in public." He casually picked up a menu and pretended to look around. The thought of a dress had caught his interest- but the last thing he wanted to do was let that show. He would be forever alone, because who would date a cross dresser? It wasn't like he was gay, and Halloween can only be an excuse once a year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 6:47 am

Hungary stifled a laugh. "Oh, it'll be bright pink. And you'll be wearing lots of mascara, eyeliner, an blush. I'll be going for the smoky eye look." She grinned and sat down beside Poland once she finally took notice of his menu. "I totally forgot where I was. I guess I need to order too." She picked up a menu and looked at the choices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 3:25 pm

Ukraine snapped out of her own world to greet their new guest which was surprisingly Poland.This made her a bit nervous and she didn't say anything to him at first.She looked around warily...she knew that if Poland is here there is a slight chance that Lithuania might come..and if Lithuania does come then there's definitly a high chance her brother will show up.She panicked on the inside but decided it would be rude not to say anything at all.Kat lifted her hand slightly and waved " U-Ummm P-privyet Feliks..." she greeted timmidly and quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 8:46 pm

Poland turned from his menu at her quiet greeting, "Witaj! How are you? Its been, like, forever! Why so timid?" He said enthusiastically. Maybe it was just him, but he hadn't thought they were on a stranger basis, so what was the problem? He gave a short glance back at Hungary. "-and have you figured out what you want and junk? I'm ready to order."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. EmptyWed 02 Jul 2014, 9:44 am

She smiled at him , it has been a while since she had seen him...and maybe greeting him like that was a little out of character for her but she was wary.She just hoped that her brother won't come around.She pushed that thought aside for now though and fixed her eyes on Feliks" ah..sorry Feliks..I'm good! You know same old..and i'm not being all that timid."she said while crossing her arms ." oh and if you're ordering , please ask for some Cognac"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting over dinner.   Meeting over dinner. Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting over dinner.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next