Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Szia, everyone~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Szia, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Szia, everyone~   Szia, everyone~ EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 8:00 pm

Szia! I am Elizaveta Héderváry, and I represent Hungary. To give you a brief overview of my country, I must start out with my location. I am to the right of Austria and Slovenia, to the left of Romania and Ukraine, below Slovakia, and above Croatia and Serbia. My Capitol and largest city is Budapest. Although I used to be communist, I am now a democratic parliamentary republic. I am part of NATO, the European Union, and the United Nations.

I am an expert at water polo and I am amazing at swimming. I am a very unlucky country, and I'd have to blame the Curse of Turan. I am sad to say that my people suffer greatly in the fact that I am number six in the level of suicide rates. About a quarter of my people suffer from anxiety illness and depression. There is a growing number of mental illnesses and the rate of alcoholism and smoking is alarmingly high. There are songs about suicide. One of the most memorable ones is the song “Gloomy Sunday.”

“Little white flowers won't wait for you,
not where the black coach of sorrow has taken you.
Angels have no thought of ever returning you.
Would they be angry if I thought of joining you?”

What I am saying is that I am a very pessimistic person when upset, but when I'm happy, I am fun and loving. Don't forget humorous!

Anyways, I'm glad to meet you, and I'll have fun talking with you in the near future.
Back to top Go down

Szia, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szia, everyone~   Szia, everyone~ EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 9:09 pm

It’s verra nice tae meet ye, Elizaveta. Ye wouldnae mind if I called ye 'Liz' then, would ye? Am one o’ England’s braethers, Scotland. I chust hope he didnae say anything negative aboot me if he’s effa spoke o’ me. Am nae all tha bad, I chust like tae mess aroond with my favorite wee braether.  I make sure nae tae gae overboard wit it, though. But enuff aboot tha, I like whiskey an’ cigarettes. Am pretty gud at rugby an’ I play th’ bagpipes.
I dinnae want tae gae tae deep intae my country’s personal issues, because I’d rather nae get intae tha. When I dae want tae let oot some steam, I chust get drunk an’ start bar fights which are a real hassle fer England some times because my reputation as a country is at stake, but no one knows who I really am besides my braethers. I ‘appen tae ave a verra thick Highland accent, sae I hope ye dinnae mind.
An’, well, if ye need a friendly ear I can listen tae whitevers on yer mind. Maybe we could gae oot fer a dram as mates (and by mates, I mean chust friends).

(It’s nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum! I’m just a temporary mod until our admins come back. If you have any questions, feel free to leave it here and I will help you out as much as I can. And if you want to rant about some problems you’re having leave them here. and our wonderful, loving family will help take care of you.

P.S. I hope you read the rules, because it’s very important that you understand our forum. And don’t be shy to drop into the chatbox once in a while. We don’t bite. :3)
Back to top Go down

Szia, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szia, everyone~   Szia, everyone~ EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 9:54 pm

((I guess we do accents here... =activate Hungarian accent=))

You can call me Liz, Eli, Eliza, or Hun. Just please don't call me Elly. I dislike zhat nickname. It brings back old memories. And you do seem like a fun person, I zhink you and I might get aquainted quite vell. I zhink it vould be fun going out for a drink vizh you. Do you have any ozher friends zhat are good drinking buddies? Don't get me wrong, I'm not a heavy drinker, I just like to have fun every once in a vhile. And yes, zhe rumours are true, I can out-drink Prussia. Maybe vun day you can see for yourself. Trust me, it's legendary.

((Thank you. You seem like a good person. And don't worry, I have already read the rules. I also roleplay on a different forumotion roleplay site, so I know about the chatbox and how this site works. I'm actually an admin on the other site. I found this site through the one who used to roleplay as Fem!Italy. I think she claimed Italy now. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated.))
Back to top Go down

Szia, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szia, everyone~   Szia, everyone~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 2:12 am

(You don't have to have an accent. I do this because I feel like it. xD And, well, Scotty has a hell of an accent as you can see.)

.... Elly... I'll try tae keep tha in mind. I dae ave my braethers, but I dinnae really see 'em much as I used tae. Ye must be a lot o' fun tae drink wit, am I right? If yer lucky, ye might even oot drink me. Although, nae many people can dae tha wit'oot passing oot.    O' course, wit a bonnie lass like ye, I'd make sure tae take care o' ye. It takes a lot more tae get me drunk. Chust let me know if ye want tae drinking. I'll take ye tae some gud pubs in Scotland some time if ye like. Maybe ye could even hook me up wit some gud bars in Budapest as well?? Am nae picky wit whit I drink as long as it has gud liquor and maybe even some scotch. I would like tae watch ye oot drink Prussia. I'll probably record it, then. Liz, I can assure ye this may be the start o' a grand friendship, wouldnae ye say?

(You're very welcome! I haven't seen Italy around much. It's probably because I was never really on before. xD It's nice to meet a fellow admin once in a while. So where you from? What country, state or region do you live in? If I'm pressing you with personal questions, I'm really sorry. xD It's just been a while since anyone has ever made such an awesome intro and I'm pretty excited about it. Because some of them only reply with one or two sentences. I'm like, "write moooooore!!! D:" And finally, here it is! Yay! (/^0^)/ Do you have tumblr, btw? If so, link me your blog!)
Back to top Go down

Szia, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szia, everyone~   Szia, everyone~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 5:17 pm

((Well I'm okay with doing an accent. ^^ It's kinda fun.))

Zhanks. On zhat mind, vhat vould you like me to call you? And I bet you I can out drink you! Anyvone who can out drink me is probably not even from zhis world. I have never lost a drinking contest. You can bet money on it, I'll vin. And going to a bar in Scotland does sound very exciting. And if you vant to go to a bar in Budapest, just give me a shout. And I'm okay vith any drink. I'm not a big fan of vodka, zhough. But I love vine. I love fruity drinks, but zhat doesn't mean I dislike beer. And out drinking Prussia is easy, trust me. But I zhink you'll be a challenge. I'll still vin, zhough. And if you record it, you have to share it vith me. And I do believe ve vill be great friends. I zhink you'll be a great drinking buddy.

((Well Italy generally roleplays on a different site. That might be why. And I am from Richmond, Washington (in America). And I live on the east coast of America now. And you? And I understand where you are coming from. The awesome intro was also a result of a BUTTLOAD of research. I'm rather proud of it. And I do have a Tumblr, but I never use it.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Szia, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Szia, everyone~   Szia, everyone~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Szia, everyone~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Start Here! :: Introductions-
Jump to: