Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm starting to reconsider some things...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm starting to reconsider some things... Empty
PostSubject: I'm starting to reconsider some things...   I'm starting to reconsider some things... EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 2:18 am

Long hiatus. Sorry about that. I should have been back a bit sooner. But, I don't know. I guess the cozy-homey feel of the forum sort of dwindled for me. I mean, the last time I logged in here. For some odd reason, I logged in the middle of some pointless trifle over what ever it may be. I won't say names, because I'm no snitch. I'm thinking about leaving the forum. I don't want to, but I might. I'm not even sure what the hell anymore. I didn't think I would use this thread, but I ended up doing so.. And I actually despise this thread with a passion but what choice does anyone have? Anyway, aside from that... I'm getting anxiety... And I just need someone to talk to. This post is for whoever is still here and is willing to listen or if anyone is still here at all. It's a ghost town here and that depresses me.

Just excuse the rambling because I don't have anything right now and I really need someone to talk to so I can ignore this anxiety that's slowly eating me to bits. So whoever is still here and clicked this just because. Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings, rant vent whatever this is even anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to reconsider some things...   I'm starting to reconsider some things... EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 11:36 am

Hola Scotland, it's nice to hear from you again, I just wish under better circumstances ( I guess that's the right word?)
Why this place is a ghost town as of late, and I wish it wasn't either. Although we haven't had any arguments of any sorts. Or at least that I have seen anyway, since every time I come online no ones online but when I'm gone people are online.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to reconsider some things...   I'm starting to reconsider some things... EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 10:08 pm

I'm about close to being done with this site. Just saying. Time zones suck and everyone is on that other forum, so to speak. I haven't been on there for so long, I never really went on it, anyway. It just doesn't feel the same. I would log on, but I'm not that patient and I tend to get distracted if no one's online, so I end up not coming here as much because of how dead the site is. It's pretty lonely and really annoying. It doesn't help my anxiety any. I came here for that very reason; distract my anxiety. And I hate having this feeling of not talking to anyone within 48 hours or more. I start shaking and when that happens, it's all bad and I just really, really need someone anyone to talk to. And when I mean, anyone, I don't mean people I don't like or can't stand. I mean, people I like talking to. I wasn't really in tune with the other site because there are some people I don't like that go on there, plus the discomfort that I feel towards that forum.

It's nothing wrong... It's just.... It doesn't feel like home. It feels like we all kind of....drifted. And that's just something I can't stand dealing with. I know we all can't be together forever, but just the time of being around everyone is something that I just love. Now..... It just feels as empty as this forum. And that's saying something. No offense to the forum or anything. Just an honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to reconsider some things...   I'm starting to reconsider some things... EmptyThu 30 May 2013, 8:38 pm

Hm, it's good to finally hear from you! Smile because i haven't been on for some intervals of time.
I DO get what you're saying, it does get lonely on here. Funny, because some of the older memebers didn't post anything about leaving for some time... Shocked

Actually, the last time I checked, close to no one is on the other site, besides once or twice. Everyone kinda migrated back here, but then they decided to go to sleep for a while and not wake up and eat breakfast with us. [[i'm being ridiculous.]]
But ah, I'm a little worried, when you say anxiety and you start shaking...you mean you're anxious about not talking to anyone?
I can't help very much, but my tumblr is still open if I'm not here to talk to everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to reconsider some things...   I'm starting to reconsider some things... EmptyFri 31 May 2013, 2:51 am

What I mean by that is, I get to that point where I need someone to talk to. I know I have lots of people irl that I can talk to. But, how on earth would they understand my situation regarding friends from the internet. Who would believe that? They'll just think I'm talking to people that claim to be who they are, but are really not. I wasn't saying that, but that's pretty much how some people would put it. (Possibly those with an actual social life who think internet is a complete waste of time.) They wouldn't understand the situation, anyway. Why bother with them?? But... Well, I'm okay now. I just needed to get that out of chest because it was really driving me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starting to reconsider some things...   I'm starting to reconsider some things... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm starting to reconsider some things...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: OOC :: Venting Thread!-
Jump to: