Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Truth or dare!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyMon 13 May 2013, 12:11 am

[[Yea I couldn't think of another topic to put this under so I'm guessing it would go in here I don't know if it would be in a roleplay format either so please tell me if its wrong and I will gladly take it off. Smile ]] truth or dare!! Come and join if you want! You know how the game goes~ one person tells another person to choose truth or dare and you choose one and you have to do what the other person says!! You don't have to join, I just came up with the idea and I thought it would be fun so... Yay!!
Back to top Go down

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyMon 13 May 2013, 6:07 pm

Hello! I would like to do a dare. I dare whoever browses this form next to ship their character pairing with France for a post ((If you are France then ship with yourself)) and tell how you guys fell in love. <3 ((hehee I am evil))

((Edit: Since so many people are willing to BREAK A DARE, I choose dare. Somebody please dare me to do something Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptySat 01 Jun 2013, 9:24 pm

Shocked With Sir Francis??
Err...we met by pure accident when I was walking around. That was the second time, our first meeting. It started raining, and he offered me an umbrella, and walked me home...He wouldn't be Francis if he didn't try to hit on me once or twice. Rolling Eyes But...he ended up being with me when I needed someone the most, when I was actually afraid. Embarassed

Then, Master Iceland, I dare you to go to your worst enemy's house and spend the night. Be or act drunk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:34 pm

((My worst enemy? I don't think I have one as of now... hmm... this might take a while to think about... I think I'll just research it in real life. Oh. Apparently it's England.))

Iceland arrived at England's house and knocked on the door. He hiccuped when England opened the door and giggled. (Earlier Denmark had gotten Iceland drunk by tricking him into thinking it was something else. He wasn't very good at holding his drinks, apparently.) "Halló!" he said to England. He walked in past him, poking at his eyebrows a couple times, "What are these caterpillars?" he laughed again. He walked into the living room quickly before England could do anything and saw a painting on the wall. He stood, frozen, transfixed on the picture of Elizabeth || and gasped, "Oooh, she's beautiful!" he turned around and hugged England, "I LOVE HER! I LOVE YOU!" and passed out on the ground.

I dare you to go to Thailand's introduction and propose to him.
Back to top Go down

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 4:15 pm

((XD))
Back to top Go down

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 8:46 pm

I dare the next person who reads this thread or even looks at it to go up to Iceland and kiss him. It has to be on the lips no exception if you are iceland I guess you're kissing yourself. Then you may dare me back. I hope you have fun.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 11:00 pm

Thailand walked in right as Romania was daring the next person to walk in to kiss Iceland. "Oh my ummm well while I do not understand what a thread is I will carry out the dare." Thailand looked at Iceland with a worried look on his face. "ummm If that is something you are alright with ana~" Thailand began to crack a smile as he spoke. "If not I will be happy to remove an articale of my clothing...ummm if this is that kind of game ana~ That is always how i play it." Thailand chuckled and awaited Iceland's response. "Well Is it okay if i cary out this dare ana~?" Thailand moved closer to Iceland. (( I'm not even going to stress the rules anymore I simply don't care anymore...well the posting rule..))
Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 12:56 pm

Iceland took a step back and bumped into a wall, creasing his eyebrows. Now he was trapped. He glared over at Romania and then looked at Thailand again. "Well, I suppose you have to then. It is a dare... But no, you can't remove any of your clothing!" he said, and shivered. This wasn't the worst dare he'd been through... he was sure he could endure it... He stood still and waited. A little bit off his puffin had a camera and was ready to snap a picture. To treasure (*cough cough tease Iceland with*) this moment forever. "Come on come on come on!" he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 3:58 pm

Thailand chuckled warmly at the young nation's reaction to everything happing in the situation. He simply smiled and walked over to him. He removed his glasses and began. He grasped the boy's chin betwix his fingers and pulled him into a small yet un intentionaly passionate kiss. He felt the soft texture of the boy's lips against his and smiled a bit as he pulled back and smiled sweetly at the boy. "Sorry If i was bad ana~ I can not say  have much experience" He chuckled, bowed and then sat down hoping to continue the game. He didn't play gamer too often so he loved the chance to unwind and relax with some friends.  "Well now that that is over whose turn is it now?" Thailand sat there with his pleasnt warm smile plastered on his face as usual.
Back to top Go down

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 5:42 pm

Ashley smirked, "Well Thai it would be your turn." It was quite funny that the man had to ask who's turn it was. He should've known. Her thoughts though were happy that Prussia, Spain and France weren't turning it into strip truth or dare.
Back to top Go down

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 10:06 pm

((Not a yaoi fan, btw... but it made me giggle anyway, so I guess it's fine... now that I'm bored, I'll just screw around until Thailand does something))
He wiped off his mouth and shivered, having never kissed anyone before. Well. I guess his first one was now Thailand. He stood still and Mr. Puffin flew onto his shoulder and said, "That was gorgeous!" Iceland turned his head to see that he had a camera. He was shocked and said, "Wait, did you take a picture!?" "YEAH, WADDYA GUNNA DO ABOUT IT" "Delete it!" His puffin flew off before he could do anything, laughing. Iceland knew he wouldn't win the fight. "Cripes." he said, leaning back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

(( So thats why you reacted that way when I mentioned that ThaiXIce was a pairing. XD Don't worry I wont force my pairings on you XD))
Thailand laughed at the scene that was going on between the puffin and Iceland. He thought for a bit and decided who to ask next. He turned to Ashley. "Alright ana~ Ms. Romania Truth or Dare? I am curious to know what you will choose." Thailand hugged his knees as he sat there. His attention was again directed to the puffin and Iceland scene. He couldn't help chuckling again. They certainly were a lively couple. Toto his elephant poked his head out of his shirt. And smiled at the scene between Mr. Puffin and Iceland. Thailand snuggled Toto as he both laughed and awaited Roamnia's response.
Back to top Go down

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:49 am

Ashley smirked and laughed. "Dare and make it a good one. I don't like sharing information so yeah." She was curious as to what Thailand could possibly come up with. By far the worst thing he could do would be dare her to tell the truth about something. Her hands twiddled with each other as she waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 5:13 pm

Thailand's innocent smile turned into a sadistic one. His aura formed about him nice brght and yellow just like his personality. He folded his hands into his lap and grinned into romania's eyes. "Oh what to dare what to dare ana~ hmmmmm" Thailand looked up and tapped his chin as he thought of a "Good" Dare. "Yes that's a good one. Heh heh. I dare you Mrs Romania to allow me, and the key word being allow meaning you can not struggle or go against me, to treat you with unrestricted acupuncture while laying on a bed of scorching rocks then allow me to heh heh massage your back ana~." Thailand sat there waiting for the response of the girl. Thailand didn't get to treat people a lot so he thought it would nice to treat this girl to a nice soothing massage. Even if he broke a few bones she'd feel great in the end.
Back to top Go down

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 10:43 pm

Ashley smirked. "Alright, I'm immortal so you can't kill me. I'm a vampire so sure you can do it." She actually wanted to see what this would be like. Also if Thailand was doing it, that was better than someone else doing it. 'It' can't be that bad.' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! EmptyThu 04 Jul 2013, 11:25 pm

((To lazy to switch accounts XD))
Felicia watched As they dared each other.
((And that's all I could think of... ~(0-0~) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Truth or dare! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Truth or dare!   Truth or dare! Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth or dare!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: