Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something to thing about

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Something to thing about Empty
PostSubject: Something to thing about   Something to thing about EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 12:36 am

( This is just a simple role-play written in third person. Anyone may join if you'd like. ))

Arizona carries a giant, worn, and obviously cluttered box in her arms. She was used to carrying all of the weight and hurting her back. It was like she couldn't feel any pain at all anymore. She walked inside of her pueblo and set the box down on the wool woven rug, sitting down in front of it. She felt a little happier after opening the cardboard box. She pulled out a small bottle of lavender, her old teddy bear and one of the grey bands she wore during war as these people took her for the land she had been created in. She remembered finding her new daddy and leaving Mexico behind. She lets a small smile cross her lips, feeling foreign as she did so. She never smiled in fear of getting her emotions read. She just replaces her face with a blank look every time she speaks to anyone. It is one of those things she finds quite personal, having the need to hide it from everyone. She thought of herself like a turtle, always hiding when she is scared, but instead hiding her emotions instead of away from all civilization itself. " I guess I can talk to someone. It makes me feel less alone. " She says to herself in a quiet voice. Turning her phone on, she decides to call someone, picking anyone in her contacts. As it rings, she wonders about who she even picked to speak to. She'd find out who it was once her call was answered, however.

Last edited by Arizona on Tue 11 Jun 2013, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Something to thing about   Something to thing about EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 6:28 pm

[[Sounds promising....but I don't know how to join in on this.]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Something to thing about   Something to thing about EmptyTue 11 Jun 2013, 8:53 pm

(( I have an idea as of how someone could join in. I'll add more to my post so it seems a little easier to do so. Well, my idea is since she is usually lonely she tends to need someone to talk to sometimes. She'll call anyone over her phone ( that's the part I'm adding ) and whoever is joining can answer the call I guess. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something to thing about   Something to thing about Empty

Back to top Go down

Something to thing about
Page 1 of 1