Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! Empty
PostSubject: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptySun 05 May 2013, 6:30 pm

Ciao! I'm Feliciana! I'm the female version of Italy as you know, and I love cats! I also love pasta! I have a bubbly and happy personality and did I ever tell you I love pasta? And that's pretty much all you need to know :3

~------------RPERS TURN------------~

Hi! I'm Katie! I'm very happy to meet you! And just to be clear this is my first rping website I have been apart of so I might be clueless at some points~ and I have been known to derp -via sister- so if I start being random just tell me if it annoys you XD another note, I am 13 but that doesn't mean I'm younger than every one else.... Ok it might mean that just don't treat me different -chibiromano pout- and yes fem Canada is my sister Smile this is like the third time tryin to post this so I typed it faster so if I forgot to put any thing and you wanna know just ask~ hopefully all this crap I types makes sense! Bye~

P.s. my Skype is pastabox123 and I won't awnser video chats unless you ask me first... I'm weird like that 0-0
Bye now~

Last edited by Fem!Italy on Fri 10 May 2013, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptySun 05 May 2013, 7:33 pm

Argentina: Tia Italia!!!!!!!!!! (Aunt Italy) *Hugs her* Hello!
Hello Katie! I'm Clara the usser of Argentina. It's my fist RP website (in english) n.n
Nice to meet you and welcome here.
Bye-by
PD: "Ciao! im Feliciana piacere di conoscerti!" it's wrong, "piacere" never goes with "di conocerti" becouce is like "nice to meet you" or someting like this n.n (My teacher corect me this 1462363425 times xDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptySun 05 May 2013, 7:50 pm

-randomly pops up- Hola mi familia~

((First one in English? What language you usually speak/Rp in? -curious- ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 11:04 am

-at school- I DANG IT I HATE MATH. >:U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 11:04 am

-at school- I DANG IT I HATE MATH. >:U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 2:45 pm

((I'm from Argentina (south America) I RP in spanish. I speak spanish, english, italian, and a little french and portuguese. No much))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 3:00 pm

((That's cool~! I can speak Spanish, not a ton, but whatever over four years of classes get ya. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 5:49 pm

((I am taking german and so far I've taken it for 5 years XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 5:50 pm

((-notices- CrAp! I'm on my other account! I'm Fem!Italy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!   Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ciao! Io sono Felicia~ Piacere!!
Page 1 of 1