Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Cafe Italiano~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyTue 30 Apr 2013, 6:46 pm

((Oh gosh I'm really nervous XD this is my first time doing this so I randomly decided to make a cafe XDD feel free to join in!!)) you could hear the soles of her shoes clicking on the pavement as the medium sized Italian girl walked down the street. "Almost there..."then the girl walked inside the small cafe and to the counter, then took of her crochet pull over and hung it on the jacket rack after that she wen over and took the closed sign and turned it over to reveal the word open. And then she sighed and walked over to the seat behind the counter sat down and started to read text messages on her cell phone. ((Wow that sounded terrible I hope I did that right XD))
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptySun 19 May 2013, 5:44 pm

The prussian walked down the street, he was thankful is was early it meant no large crowds and no loud noises. He was looking for a place where he could sit down and start writing in peace, who knows even maybe get some form of sweet. His waist length, snow white hair was tied back into it's normal low ponytail, his clothes were his causal grey, long sleeved top and black skinny jeans, though they looked slightly baggy and some black trainers to boot, over his top he was wearing his white jacket with black ink marks covering it. to top his look off he had his side-bag filled with pads and pens and his laptop, even his p.a, hanging at his hips. Readjusting his thick rimmed purple glasses he stopped by a cafe door, it said open so he pushed the door open and took a empty seat near the window. once he had sat down he took his jacket off and placed his bag on the floor, opening it to pulling out his laptop and a pad filled with notes. Flipping it to the paged he wanted he booted up his laptop and opened up a saved word document and started to type, continuing on the already 5 paged story.
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptySun 19 May 2013, 5:48 pm

((Can I join as a waitress for the cafe!))
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptySun 19 May 2013, 8:48 pm

((Of Course! Just jump in!)) Feliciana looked up from her phone to see a man sitting at a table by the window. His hair was white and it was in a ponytail, he seemed to typing something up on the computer. Maria wasn't here yet so she decided to go ahead and take his order. She walked over to his table hoping to not screw him up with his writing and asked, "Good Morning, may I take your order?"
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyTue 21 May 2013, 5:18 pm

He flinched slightly not expecting anyone to come over, though he soon regained his composer at he looked up at the female. His typing had stopped though his hands remained poised over the keyboard ready to type again. However he had to move one hand up to push his glasses up his nose since they had fallen slightly, his blood red eyes meeting with the others before look off to the side slightly "eerr.... I-I'll have a tea please.... Two sugars.... Und w-what kind of cakes do you have..." his voice was quiet as he spoke as if the air would shatter around him if he raised his voice, his shyness taking over
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 2:40 pm

She took a pad out of her pocket and wrote down "tea x2 sugars" and then flipped to a page that had the menu on it. "We have Cream cake, chocolate cake, vanilla cake, strawberry cake, and lemon cake." She read off the menu. then she looked back at the man and waited for an awnser. ((Shortness >_< sorry...))
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 3:10 pm

Maria pushed the doors to the cafe open as she walked in. Looking around she notd that they weren't busy today, or at least not yet. Letting out a sigh of relief she walked further inside, giving her freeing Feliciana a wave as she said "Hola Feliciana! Sorry I'm late, I had to wait in line for ages at the dry-cleaners." Maria's smile faultered, remembering the agonizingly long and slow moving line she had to deal with on the way there. Turning to the customer Maria realized he wasn't one of their regulars. To be honest she didn't recognize the guy at all, but that didn't matter. He was their customer and it was her and Feliciana's job to make sure he enjoyed his time at the cafe. Giving a smile to the white haired new-commer Maria took a step back. "If you need anything just say the word,Si?"
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 9:58 pm

((Hello!!! Shall I join as a client?))
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 5:28 am

"ah the strawberry one sounds fine, Danke sehr" his eyes wondered over to find the owner of the other voice and gave her a small smile in return "ja... I'll let you know, danke sehr" he said before returning back to his laptop and notepad, reading a few lines of the pad before flipping the page and beinging to go off on another typing spree, the screen reflecting off his thick lenses in his glasses as his eyes followed every word he typed, constantly flickering across the screen. Every so often he would stop, but keep his hands hovering over the keys to look at the notepad before typing again, slowly falling into his own little world once more.
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyWed 29 May 2013, 11:25 am

(( Sure Argentina, we need as many people as we can get to join the Rp right now ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 10:48 pm

Latvia walked down the street, looking all around him for a place to eat that wasn't too crowded or expensive. He saw a sign over a small place - ~Cafe Italiano~ - and decided that it looked good. He walked up to the door and opened it and stepped in. He stood there for a moment, fiddling with his fingers and looking around. He had never been there before and wasn't sure if he should just sit, or if he had to tell anyone that he was there, or if he had to wait to be assigned a seat by a waitress. He knew his shyness was taking over, and he hated that, so he decided to sit at a booth near the door, where he could see outside, since no one seemed to be waiting for customers. He looked all around the shop, noticing the nice decorations and that there was only one other person there, save for the two waitresses. He leaned forward and stared at the table, thinking.
Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 1:42 pm

I was so tired walking in the street with my cat Marta. My t-shir was like my mood "Skull don't squeal"*. I saw a cofe, I lifted Marta and came into it.
I sat down in a chair and Marta sats in other in front of me.

¡Che tía Felicia!** How are you? Time not see!
Next to Felicia was other waitress. I know her, she's a friend of the yanqui***.
Hola a vos también María
Have you got a caffe with medialunas(*)

Aclaraciones:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Cafe Italiano~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Cafe Italiano~   ~Cafe Italiano~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Cafe Italiano~
Page 1 of 1