Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello I am Arizona

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello I am Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Hello I am Arizona   Hello I am Arizona EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 6:21 pm

(( Hello I an so excited to start to participate right away. I think I will make tons of new friends while doing so.. This first part will be me and my muse will then introduce herself. I am Alice if you wish to call me by that it's fine but you can also call me fire. I hope I'm not a bother to anyone that would be terrible if I was. Please tell me if I end up bothering any of you in any way. I hope I'm not very annoying to you guys.. I've been told I ramble so.. Sorry! I can't wait to meet everyone! ))

"I am Arizona... Call me Ariz if you wish.. Please don't mind me, I'm rather strange around others. Don't judge me about it though or I'll shoot something. I'm still going through missing my old caretaker. Only if America didn't take me. GAH! Quite sorry. I am pleased to meet everyone. May I wish you a great day. Bye. " She bows politely before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

Hello I am Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Arizona   Hello I am Arizona EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 6:47 pm

Your muse?

Omg, I am so sorry you had to come under these circumstances. You can read the archives on the chatbox...which explains a little. But I can detail what happened for you if you like. We all moved to the Russia of this site's site. Her website is hetalianrp.forumotion
Feel free to join us there, as well. They're on strike because of a rule they thought was far too strict. I can answer your questions though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

Hello I am Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Arizona   Hello I am Arizona EmptySun 31 Mar 2013, 6:50 pm

(( Whoa. A strike eh? I'll read up on it a little but can you please tell me what was happening? I would love to join you guys there. Thank you for alerting me of this. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello I am Arizona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello I am Arizona   Hello I am Arizona Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello I am Arizona
Page 1 of 1