Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello... I'm a bit new. I do hope we all get along.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello... I'm a bit new. I do hope we all get along. Empty
PostSubject: Hello... I'm a bit new. I do hope we all get along.   Hello... I'm a bit new. I do hope we all get along. EmptyFri 04 Jan 2013, 6:26 am

Seeing as this is the introductions thread, I suppose this is the most sufficient way to meet everyone participating in this group. I'm a tad nervous about doing this sort of thing--being very new at it--and do pray I don't make too much of a fool of myself... I read through the rules and regulations of the site, and it's my sincerest hope I haven't done anything incorrectly. If I have, please, do not hesitate to correct me. Smile

Now that these formalities are out of the way, I'd like to properly introduce myself: You may call me Lie (Pronounced Lee.), as many of my friends (and acquaintances, it would seem...) have dubbed me. I'm a little rigid around those I don't know very well, but over time I loosen up, which is why I thought England to be a fitting role for me to play. If there's anything more you'd like to inquire about me, I'd be more than happy to tell you. (However, exact location will not be given out.)
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

Hello... I'm a bit new. I do hope we all get along. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... I'm a bit new. I do hope we all get along.   Hello... I'm a bit new. I do hope we all get along. EmptyFri 04 Jan 2013, 5:50 pm

Ohohoho! Fresh Meat! pfffft jk welcome to the site ^.^ just make sure you reply to the Taken Characters thread in order to claim your character https://hetaroleplay.rpg-board.net/t4-taken-characters-list just click this link. don't be afraid to join some roleplay and have fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/

Hello... I'm a bit new. I do hope we all get along.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Start Here! :: Introductions-
Jump to: