Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia Headcannon~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hetalia Headcannon~  Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia Headcannon~    Hetalia Headcannon~  EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 1:52 pm

Here you can post(or spam X3) as many Hetalia head cannons you can find, make up or whatever! ^^

They can be about any character in the series (even animal/magical companions, like Mr.Puffin ^^))

They can make as much sense or as little sense as you want, just make them interesting or entertaining.

Example:

For most of the 1916 and 1947 Polio Epidemic, enough of the American population was affected that America had to be confined to a wheelchair. He couldn’t move or feel his legs until both were mostly over.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Headcannon~    Hetalia Headcannon~  EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 4:33 pm

-America has the biggest man crush on Captain America.

-During The Blitz England experience aches and pain all over his body and would take frequent naps during meeting with the Allies.

-America orgasms quickly during sex because he is so used to doing things quickly and is very impatient.

-Prussia lives in Germany's basement Razz

-Spain likes to treat small children nicely because as a child, he himself was never showed kindness.

-Canada spends his birthday alone because his and America's birthday are so close, causing America to overshadow the other's birthday with his own celebration.

-Japan will never fully trust America.

- Prussia likes to call himself 'awesome' and announce his presence because he feels that if he doesn't people will forget his existence.

-America and Romano bond over ranting about the ridiculous things their caretakers did when they were younger.

-America is an awful bed mate. He snores drools and is a cover hog.

-During Civil Wars, the nation have separate counter parts to represent the rebelling party.

-Scotland has the ability to see magical creatures like England.

-Scotland considers Nessi(Lochness Monster) his best friend and waits for her return.

-Romano is suspicious of Germany because of his close resemlance of Germania who attributed to the death or dissolution of Granpa Rome.

-Prussia was sentenced to death when he was dissolved, Germany found out and arranged to split the land in half giving the Easter part to his brother in order to keep him alive.

-America never regrets gaining independence from England, but he does regret hurting him so much when he left.

-Poland and Hungary are close because they like to pair the other nations together.

-Canada is usually very quiet and soft spoken person, but anything to do with hockey his demeanor completely changes.
((They're crappy and they suck Gomen XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Headcannon~    Hetalia Headcannon~  EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 5:24 pm

No they're good!

I like the one about Canada an hockey the most <3

And a few mad me want to tear up ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Headcannon~    Hetalia Headcannon~  EmptyTue 05 Mar 2013, 7:08 pm

The ones with Scotty and Nessie gave me the most feels! ;n;

I have a few you guys are gonna love. XD

........ I'd show you guys a lot, but apparently, my stupid ass ipod happened to fucking delete them all... Piece of shit. All my hard work I wanna break this broken piece of technology. But, enjoy this little crossover. I made up months back.

I really think Scotland and Merida are close. Like, a brother-sister relationship. Seeing Merida's strong-will and determination, Scotland tells her to forget fairy tale endings that include a prince. He always tells her that with her potential, she can run a kingdom as a queen without having a king.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Headcannon~    Hetalia Headcannon~  EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 1:41 am

I have a couple...

- 2ps call their 1ps by name, and 1ps call their 2ps by name, because they don't beleive the other is the country

- 2ps always know where their 1ps are, but not vice versa

- During slave times, America and England were very racist

- I consider Fem! and Male! characters to be the country's sisters or brothers

- The bad touch trio sometimes get together to watch Korean soap operas at midnight

- Fem!America adores the American girls

- Dark! hetalia characters aren't seperate characters (to me at least), they come out when someone snaps

- China forgets shinatty isn't really a cat

- HRE lives on and is hiding under Prussia's porch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia Headcannon~    Hetalia Headcannon~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia Headcannon~
Page 1 of 1