Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RusAme rp, The colder war

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:39 am

Russia stopped and waited for America, trawling the knife in his fingers. He watched Americas form run and eventually kept up with him. He smiled and kept walking. He waved a arm though him, just wanting to see what happened. He giggled and walked a bit faster, forcing America to keep up. "We can not walk so slow, they all want me dead, now, america~" He said, still calling America America, even if he was only Alfred now.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:44 am

America caught up, he would have been tired from the run, but he couldn't feel anything, he saw the Russian play with the knife and pouted as he ran a hand through him, "Stop that, I can't feel it, but it's still not cool." he wondered where they were going, Russia could survive the radiation since he was a nation. "Where are we going?" he intended to go with Russia to as far as he could go, he wished he could feel and hold him, but he committed suicide so he had to accept the consequences of it. And being called his former's country name was a bit strange and smiled a bit and said, "Call me Alfred, I'm not America any more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:51 am

Russia stopped waving his hand in Americas head. "We are going someplace where they cant find us~" He said, not really caring where that was. He didnt say anything for a long time. "Your America..." He sighed,looking at America. "If I killed myself..." He asked, more for America thoughts than a answer. He held the knife for a second before putting it in his pocket. Letting the blade not so accadntly put his leg though his pants.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:58 am

America continued to walk next to Russia he was happy he had his whole body and didn't have that weird tail thing ghosts had to float around,nope he was walking. He saw the city it was in ruins, and there was no one in sight, good places to hide, but to survive? He said,"No, you have a country to go back to, people you have to be there for." he said, he wondered if he could go outside his country? Probably not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:07 am

Russia smield. "My home" He giggled and then laughed. "I get to show you what my bosses fate will be~!" He said happly. He would force shards of glass down there troughs and burn there hair off, and would love every second of it, watching them suffer like they caused America to. He felt in his pocket, the knife, and....somthing wet. He pulled it out, and remberd that he still hand Americas gloves. He lughed loudly and put them on, not caring if they were still dripping wiht blood. He looked over at America. "I will ware these when I make my bosses die~" He said, looking forawed to it
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:15 am

America looked the other way, he was a ghost, he couldn't stopped Russia, by force or reasoning, this wasn't justice for what they did, but whatever Russia wanted to do, he would support him, he deserved to get is way. He saw the blood and looked over with concern, "You okay?" he probably wasn't but America didn't know what to do, he couldn't hug Russia, or kiss or comfort him. He tried to take the knife away but his hand ended up just going through Russia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:19 am

Russia turned and stood in front of America, even though he could walk through him if he wanted. "Im fine, why? Do you not want to see me make them pay for taking the only reason I live away?" He asked, oping his eyes and not putting the knife away, holdin git waring Americas gloves. "You should watch, you killed youself, to "prove you loved me?" Well, now its my turn, America" He said softly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:24 am

America didn't want to see it, but if Russia wanted to and said, "Sure, it might be fun, not like I have much to do." America said, "I killed myself, you didn't or your bosses, I just want you to know that." he was silent and continued to walk and looked at his feet, "I'm sorry." he said, stopping in his tracks, "I love you, I never wanted to leave you." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:28 am

Russia laughed, his breath showing in the cold air. "Well, you got what you wanted, America" He smiled at him. "Its my bosses fault, I will push nails though there necks and burn there skin untill it melts~ You get to see what my bosses are like " He iggled out
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:31 am

America stayed stopped in his tracks and some tears rolled down is face and said, "I never wanted this.....any of this." all of the hate, all of the death, all of the war, he just wanted to be wit Russia, why did no one accept their relationship, what had he done to deserve not to end up with happiness? Why couldn't they be happy, together, who the hell made it end up so badly. Why was it so wrong to be with each other? What made other people hate them being together?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 12:38 pm

Russia felt a sharp pain at his chest. He automatically felt like crying again. He wished that could put America in his lap and tell him it was ok. But, America was dead. He looked at America for a long second. "Im glad that I met you, I love you more, than I fear the world." He said, softly, and turning around and kept walking, snow black, looking more like ash from the huge amount of dust,ash,and radiation on the air. He hated the sound of his feet on the ground sounding like charcoal braking. He didn't realize he was crying, not really caring.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 6:59 pm

America stood there, he wanted to comfort him, and wanted to be held and hold Russia. He let some tears roll off his face and wiped them on his sleeve, his tears seemed to slip through sleeve and land onto nothing, everything about him was transparent. He nodded and said, "You're worth this. I love you too." not looking at him h looked around at his capital, in ash and dust, he felt nothing, his city and his country, dead. He heard Russia's footsteps, but America didn't seem to have any footsteps and the only proof of his current existence was that Russia was talking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:13 am

Russia didn't say anything for a long time, not looking at America. He started questioning himself. "Im I ok?" He asked, "Are you...real?" He used coution around the word 'real'. He didn't say anything for a long moment, and he saw the lights of a small town, not bombed, but now filled with radiation. He continued walking, just faster. "Im I insain?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:20 am

America didn't know himself, was he, why was he still on Earth? He looked over to him and said, "I....I don't even know myself." he chuckled, "I turned into the thing I fear the most." he laughed at the many memories he spent with Russia, him holding him while America screamed because of the murders and ghosts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:25 am

Russia didn't say anything, he walked until he got to the town. He asked about a airport, and the people told him, the entire town seeming sick, and he walked to the airport, no one else seemed to be able to see America... He talked with a few teens, a few of them looked like America, and the airport was unguarded, just waiting for the small, plane to land, witch only held 6, there were 4 of tehm, and then america. He walked off for a second. "If I pass through canada, can you be in alaska?" Russia said, sadly and softly
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:31 am

America followed Russia through the airport, and he looked at his people, not many of them left. They couldn't see them but he could see them, he didn't say anything to Russia, not wanting other people to think he was talking to himself. But who would be normal after what he had been through. Russia asked him to stay in Alaska, he was going to leave him alone. He couldn't eat, he could be seen, he couldn't do anything, Russia was his only companion and he turned his head and said, "You're going to Canada?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:39 am

"No, but the plain is...." He said boardly, keeping his voice low and quite to keep the teens form think he was insain. He looked at America, kissing his hand and showing the palm to America. He bored the plain, and the teens talked as he sat in teh background listening. They talked about how America had it coming, how he though he could say a super power for ever, how Russia was doing right killing the nation. He could have slapped the bratty kid, but insted he growled a bit. Razing his voice to the teen and sinking in his seat. "Your American, you r loud and aboxoiuse like you say the nation was! You sat on your happy ass whale America fough to keep you safe!" The teen laughed "Are you one of those patriots?" He asked teasing Russia. He stood up, showing off his full girth and highth. "No, Im Russia" He snarled at the teen, who went wided eyed. "Try and kill a nation, I dare you" He said smirking at the teen how sunk in to his seat, all 3 teens staid quite for the rest of the trip. The plain landed in Alaska, the time going faster with the teens being quite
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:49 am

America smiled slight when Russia kissed his palm and showed him, it made him feel as Russia continued to love him. He heard the noisy teens and just ignored them, they were kids. Then they started to bad mouth his country and how he had it coming. He thought that Alfred had it coming but not America, not his whole country, not the people. He turned around to look at them and said, "Shut it douche bags, you have no right to say shit like that." but he knew they couldn't hear him, and so his words were in vain. Then Russia had stood up for him, and what he couldn't say, Russia said it for him, and he just stared at him, with admiration. It wasn't his country, but he looked like he was proud to defend it. When he sat back down he smiled at him and said, "Thanks." quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 1:55 am

Russia heard America talk, but knew that the teens could not hear him. He sat down, and looked at America, he looked around the floor of the plain and pulled his sleeve, finding a pen and writing in small letters. Up his arm he wrote "Your welcome, There ignorant to say stuff like that..." He looked up at America, waiting from his to reply, of the kids heard him talking to himself, they would think he was insane. He kept writing "Dont thank me, it was my choice to say somthing..." He kept wirting in the black ink
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 2:00 am

America said, "Yeah, all people say stupid things, no one's perfect. I mean we've been around for hundreds of years and we still make mistakes." he smiled, he read off of the piece of paper. He said, "Thanks anyway." he felt useless and even while he was dead, he was still a burden to Russia. Dead or alive, he was still causing Russia trouble. He said, "I'm sorry." he didn't know how many times he would have to say it, but America didn't think that he was any closer to ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 2:06 am

Russia ran out of space on the paper, writing on his arms and skin, wriating on both of his arms and hands, and writing words on to his shins, pulling up his pants legs. He pulled off his coat, setting in the corner and pulling off his shirt, but making sure the teens could not see. He wrote on his stomach, were a scarring American flag cuts were healing. He wrote on his chest and neck, reaching on to his back as much as he could. He didnt realize how creepy it would look, words to his dead lover all over his body. He kept writeing untill he ran out of space on his body. PUtting back on his shirt and coat. He knew that America loved him, and he told America he loved him with the words on his skin.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 2:09 am

America blushed, he wanted to kiss Russia and yell at him for saying embarrassing stuff like that, but all he could mutter out was, "I love you too." he was dead and he couldn't yell at Russia for the words, because it's the the words he's been needed to hear, "I'm sorry to have put you through shit." not looking at him, but looking around to look like he was looking at something more interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 2:12 am

Russia nodded no, smiling. He took of a bot, finding a spot on his ankle with no words. He wrote "Your the best think that ever happend to me" He wrote, the words fitting in to the space perfictly. He kissed his hand, filled with ink and showed his palm to America. Words of love covering his hand
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 2:19 am

America's eyes welled up and turned away once he saw it, "God damn it Russia." he said, he always said things that made him feel so loved and crossed his arms, he went to hug Russia, but in a sad attempt to touch and hold him, he went right through him and said, "I love you big guy." we did he do it, he didn't regret it, Russia was now safe with his bosses, with him out of the picture Russia could focus, once he got back to his country, since he couldn't follow him there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jan 2013, 4:10 pm

Russia smiled, not writing anything after the last tiny square of skin being drawn on. He leaned back and put out his arm. On the back of the seat in front of him, he drew a near perfect American flag. He smiled at America one the flag was finished. In small letters, he wrote under the flag "I will bring you back" He said, America would probably not be able to come back, put Russia would sure as a hell do everything in his power to try. There was a problem, if he did manage to bring America back, he would be a kid, a teen that would still need help, and Russia would have to be his big brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RusAme rp, The colder war   RusAme rp, The colder war - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

RusAme rp, The colder war
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next