Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the Principality of Wy!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Principality of Wy

Hello from the Principality of Wy!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Principality of Wy!!!   Hello from the Principality of Wy!!! EmptyMon 02 Feb 2015, 5:43 pm

Hello! I'm the Principality of Wy! I'm 15 years old and I love drawing, painting and any other form of art! I also love animals, especially bunnies! I have a white rabbit albino . I am friends with the other micronations and I love being recognised by the bigger nations!
I have a question for my brother Australia....Pleeeaaase could I have my driveway now Question

((Hello, my real name is Molly. I love art in real life and I love roleplaying, especially Hetalia!!! I will do my best to be as active as possible, as I am soon going to be doing my GCSE's in school, but none the less I should be on here often! I love making new friends and I can't wait to get started!!!! cat  Like a Star @ heaven )).
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Principality of Wy!!!   Hello from the Principality of Wy!!! EmptyMon 02 Feb 2015, 7:46 pm

Hello Molly! This site is pretty much dead, I would suggest you would join our new one here http://majestichetalia-rp.forumotion.org/ ))
Back to top Go down
Principality of Wy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Principality of Wy!!!   Hello from the Principality of Wy!!! EmptyWed 04 Feb 2015, 2:30 pm

okey dokey! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Principality of Wy!!!   Hello from the Principality of Wy!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Principality of Wy!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Start Here! :: Introductions-
Jump to: