Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
America

America

This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 6:46 pm

"Hey! It was my first day on the job, plus, the boss said it happens to everyone." he tried defending what little of his pride was still intact. "Those parties never have any good food at those parties, so it's not like you're missing out." and took a sharp right to get to their usual spot. He lived the high class life, but he didn't really like the food or mannerisms of it. He'd rather wear an old pair of jeans, and a t shirt. He still had to get used to the monkey suit for the sake of his job, but still. He parked in front of a small restaurant, a hole in the wall kind of place. The man should be unconscious enough to stay asleep while they ate. " I remember this one time, I don't think you were there, I was out with Arthur and he was teaching me how to sword fight, and I accidentally stabbed him. Oh man! You shoulda seen him he was pissed!" he opened the door for her and then went in after her.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 6:56 pm

She smiled thinking about how she reacted when she had to kill someone on her first day. It was funny now, but not then, how she acted. She just loved to tease him where she had the chance, keep him on his toes although she knew he was probably higher up than her. So his little comment about the rich foods hit home a bit. "Don't take that kind of stuff for granted, okay kid?"
Back then, this kind of dress and that kind of food wasn't in her reach. Not with her wages.
The serious little moment she had disappeared and she was back to normal.
She laughed at the picture he painted. "You would be too, if you were stabbed by your student. I don't quite think he has competition just yet however."
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 7:10 pm

Alfred had grown up in a wealthy household, these kinds of foods were normal to him. He didn't like the rules or responsibilities that came with being one of the those people. He always had to walk proper, speak proper, etc. He hated it. He wanted freedom to just do, say, and love who every he wanted. He had postponed the little arranged marriage he was supposed to get into for a bit, but he didn't know how long it would last. He was the oldest, but if he was set on avoiding it, then it would be his brother Matt who would have to do it. He didn't care about his family name. He'd change it if he could. His parents were distant. His whole life he's been raised by nannies.
"Sorry dude. And he shouda been payin' attention to where I was wavin' that thing. Oh man he was like 'You bloody arsehole are you fuckin' mad or something!?'" in a horrible British accent, and Alfred laughed at his own impersonation. "I felt kinda bad, I'm not heartless ya know!" He sat down at a both, and got his usual. A hamburger with fries and a coke.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 7:40 pm

She allowed herself to laugh at the impression, even though she didn't think it was that far off when he was as angry as she imagined him to be.
When it came to their usual courses, he chose the typical fare. For her, the little less common chicken salad and iced tea. That didn't mean she didn't want a sandwich or a burger like he did, but not in this dress decided. She reached over and snatched a couple of fries. She chewed for a bit and then pointed in his direction with the fry. "So what are you going to do with that stain?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 8:15 pm

Alfred took a bite into the hamburger, and almost moaned. He always loved them, especially in places like these. Alfred's eyes widened, "What stain?" the suit was expensive, not that he cared much anyway. And saw a little blotch of red, almost brown now. "Damn, the dude bled on me, gross!" his face one of brief disgust and shock. "Oh well, someone back home will get it out, or maybe I'll just get a new one." shrugging it off. "We'll go to the warehouse, we can play good cop bad cop, or maybe just bad cop bad cop. He probably doesn't know anything about his boss anyway. If we do it right we'll be done aaaat..." trailing of and looking at his rolex watch, "2 a.m, damn just in time for bed!" and took another bite of his burger.
This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_no7kj1rWH71r1rgph_540
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 8:42 pm

"If you don't want it, I'll take it." She knew of a few hands that would benefit from hand me down, no matter what touched it before.
Sometimes his nonchalance still surprised her. He made a good interrogator, she could see him laying on the charm and then maybe resorting to the dark deeds with just as much pleasantness. Chilling, if used correctly.
"You already calculated that out?" Another bite and then she shook her fork at him. "You seem to have a brain for someone who claimed they had only looks."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 8:56 pm

"Yeah it's cool, I'll give it to you after the interrogation, I'll make sure not to get any more stains on it." he really had no need for these clothes. He got rid of them and a new pair would suddenly appear in his wardrobe. Interrogating people usually took the edge off of things. His life was basically one big party, almost exhausting. He had been introduced to so many girls before his parents picked out which one they wanted him to marry. It was tiring. He really had no friends, yet got along with everyone for appearance sake. He could get away with anything, his parents certainly had the money and man power to cover it up.
Alfred laughed, "I mean, it's good to have a little of both, I'm not a complete dumbass." he let out a soft chuckle.

This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_no7mbsxNNA1r1rgph_540
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 9:24 pm

"Good, because you are better with that sniper rifle than I am."
She cleaned off the rest of her plate and leaned back against the seat. "...We should probably get started soon. Don't want him banging on the trunk while we drive, or maybe we do. Might loosen hm up a bit."
Usually he paid and she left the tip. That was routine, also. But tonight it made her wonder when they had started being partners in crime and developing this kind of routine. She was already in business when he came.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 9:35 pm

"Yeah, but that's for hits, anyone can look through a scoop and shot someone." letting out a small laugh. He pulled his wallet and put down a twenty. Food didn't cost that much here, probably 12$ in total, Alfred didn't need the money anyway. "I hope the dude didn't escape, it'd be a pain in the ass if we have to go and look for him." He opened the door for her leading out of the restaurant and then checked the trunk to make sure he was still there. Still there and still unconscious. Alfred got into the car and drove off to the warehouse. It was by some running train tracks, so that also helped to cover up the screams of the people they were getting information out of. "We need to hang out more, like outside of work." It was more of a desperate attempt to try and keep the few friends he had. Because unlike Alfred's other 'friends' Ai didn't ask for money a lot of the time, she didn't fake her way into his good graces, she was just herself, teasing him and helping him nab people they needed to get.
This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_no7mthXprQ1r1rgph_540
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 10:09 pm

She had been deep in thought during the car ride when he had said that. When she came back to reality, she displayed an emotion she learned to suppress as often as possible, surprise. But that disappeared and was replaced with a knowing smile. "I suppose we should. These are our clothes, but stains do not our people make."
With that, she stepped out and started for the door. She propped it open and she went in to ready the room for their guest.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 10:19 pm

Alfred went to go get the unconscious dude. "Dude, was that some kind of Chinese proverb, 'cuz if it was, I don't get it." cocking his head to the side in display of his confusion. But he got back to work.  He opened the trunk, and got the man, threw him over his shoulder as if the man were a sack of potatoes. He brought him into their usual interrogation room and set him down in a chair with leather straps. He did the straps up, making sure they were tight and took of his jacket so that it wouldn't get stained in blood, remembering that he promised it to Ai earlier. "Alright! How we gonna do this, me good cop, you bad cop. Or you good cop and me bad cop?" he asked.
This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_no7mrjO0Kr1r1rgph_540
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 10:45 pm

She laughed and shook her head. "I see you have a brain for calculations but not English grammar." She pushed herself off the wall she had been leaning against and casually strode to stand beside him. "Whatever suits your fancy. I have no clue what you just said," she admitted. She imagined he probably learned that outside the usual training.
The woman started circling the unconscious man slowly."I've got the kit all laid out if you want to start planning your moves before he wakes." She paused. "I guess that means you get to prod him, since you've already taken care to remove that suit jacket."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 1:24 am

"Wake'em up how we always do we I'll go get the water!" he walked off to get a bucket of water. Waterboarding was always a harsh way to wake up. "I'll pull his head back and you pour, cool?" they had done this more times than Alfred liked to count. There was a bit of relief in doing this sort of thing. Something about holding someone's life in his hands. Sure, he indirectly held the lives of people in his hand, but this was something familiar. "I say you go first with pulling a few of his teeth, or something. Get all flirty with the guy, or somethin', intimidate him." he picked up a hammer, "Then if he still doesn't talk, I'll break one of his knee caps." twirling the hammer in his hand. "Oh man! There's a horror movie marathon on tonight!" he bounced on his toes up and down in excitement, "He better be a traitor so I can get back!" He went over with the rag wrapped it around the man's face and pull it down so that the water would have a clear route to his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 1:31 pm

"Easy cowboy," she murmured. Her partner was just like a little child when it came to the excitement of this. Sure, there was the suspense and the thrill trying to figure out what they would say and under what. For her, she settled into a quiet calm, her mind focused. Infiltration was serious business, but this was where it really mattered.
She found his comment about the horror movie a bit ironic, so she snorted. This kind of work gave regular people nightmares and was the stuff directors and writers dreamed of. "You certainly have your priorities set out." What would she be doing after this?
She picked up the bucket, carefully supporting the bottom so that the full effect of the water crashing down into the man was felt. She stood before him and looked down. "Good morning, sunshine. I hope you're enjoying your stay."
And she let a small constant stream pour onto the rag.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyTue 12 May 2015, 6:08 pm

"Nothin' wrong with wantin' to watch Friday the 13th all night long." pouting a bit. The water began to seep through the rag and the man began to struggle against the leather as he gagged on the water filling up his lungs. Alfred let it go on until the bucket of water was emtpy and then took off the rag. The man was coughing and gasping for air. "Have a nice nap?" he asked. Alfred pulled out his phone and nodded over to Ai. "He's all yours. I mean until later." winking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyWed 13 May 2015, 10:28 am

She pulled a chair over in front of the suspect and sat down, crossing her legs. "I hope you can forgive the accommodations." She said coolly. "But we must talk and we simply cannot be having any distrations, can we?" The corners of her lips turned up in a smile that did show her teeth, but her eyes were stone cold.
She watched the man struggle in his chair, still panting from the waterboarding. Her voice grew increasingly aggressive. "Let's get to the point. You know something. You know about the man you're in charge of protecting. And the quicker you spill everything you know," suddenly her voice grew soft and gentle. "The less punishment you have to endure." She picked up the hammer Alfred had left behind and starting bouncing it in the palm of her hand. She made it apparent she was studying him, her eyes landing on his legs. Instead of continuing, she tossed the hammer so that it flew past and near his head and into the wall. The ensuing sound was like an explosion and the impact it made left a gaping hole and its entrails trickling onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 May 2015, 8:03 pm

Alfred sat on the table where all the torture weapons were. He loved watching her work. He would come in later, Alfred could be manipulative, proven in his last relationships. His affairs with older married rich men, or just to get information. Ai used fear to her advantage. Alfred realized that she pin pointed people's weaknesses. Alfred respected that. Alfred use affection and love. Who didn't want to be loved? Alfred used it, his was more long term. Alfred didn't know much about Ai's past, but he's pretty sure something must have happened to make her that 'scary'. Alfred's best mental manipulation is making people feel loved, like he would die for them and vice versa and then leave them.

The man jumped at the sound, he tried to put up a bravado, trying to make it seem like he wasn't afraid. But he didn't know what he was more afraid of. Telling and then his boss' men coming to kill him, or the torture he would endure here. If he told now, he had a chance of getting away and moving before they could find him. But here, he was trapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: General Roleplay :: Normal Roleplay-
Jump to: