Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:19 am

Start here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:26 am

Scotland smirked as he approached his brother again ever so closely. "I had fergotten why ye were my favorite brother~." he said as he gently lifted up the blond's chin. It had been a while since he was around Arthur, so he had forgotten how it felt when he was with him; which felt like ages. "I've missed ye a lot, brother. I see ye've been weel."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:30 am

England sighed, trying his best to look irritable, "Yes, it has been a while hasn't it.... I was rather upset at you last time you came around." England tries to look away, not wanting to deal with the situation. The bloody git forgot why he left the last time... again! He picks up another drink as the bartender pours it for him, downing it. Screw holding his liquor.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:39 am

"Ye really should slow doon wit' tha, Arthur," he teasingly scolded with a sly smile. He moved a bit closer and wrapped an arm around his waist. Scotland did feel a bit bad for leaving that last time. Did he remember? Maybe not..... It had been so long, he couldn't remember why he left in the first place. He wanted to at least see his brother again after so long.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:43 am

"Get off... git... It hasn't been that long ago yet..." England downed yet another shot of straight vodka, "God... How does Russia stomach this crap?" He let his gentlemanly language mannerisms disappear in favor of a more crude set of words he'd acquired during his teenage years as a pirate.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:50 am

"Ever heard o' a chaser, wee Iggy~? Or were ye chust tae classy fer it~?" Scotland chuckled softly, snatching another shot of vodka before England could reach it and drank it down. "Hmm...." he smirked and had an idea. "Hey, Arthur would ye like more~?" He thought he'd have a little 'fun' while the Brit was intoxicated with alcohol.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 1:54 am

England sighed, "Yeah, but I don't have anymore money. I should be going anyhow. I have things to do tomorrow." The brit looked around sourly before his eyes landed on his coat, reating on the shoulders of the chair beside him (that his older brother wasn't currently occupying...). He started to stand, preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 2:01 am

Scotland grabbed his brother's arm before he had a chance to walk away and pulled him back down. "Lucky fer ye, I happen tae ave a few pounds on me (no, he's not fat. xDDD). Chust stay fer a while, why dinnae ye? I ken I left ye alone then." he sighed a bit sadly. "Am really sorry, Arthur." The Scot was twice as sincere than he had actually expected, he was surprised himself just knowing it came from his own mouth. He had only hoped England didn't notice.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 2:07 am

England paused to listen to the duration of the Scot's words and he froze afterwards before nodding slowly and sitting back down. He sighed, leaning his head against the wood of the bar, "Fine..." He mumbled just loud enough to be heard by his older brother, "But you're definitely paying." He downed another shot as it came his way, a nice buzz going through his system. He didn't want to acknowledge the honesty he'd heard behind Cameron's words. He didn't even want to think about it.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 2:18 am

Scotland smiled as his brother starting drinking again. "O' course, I will." He gently patted his brother's head before lighting a cigarette between his own lips. He stuck with his usual glass of whiskey (more or less, he preferred the whole bottle.) He looked over at his brother, strangely feeling a bit calm now that he stayed. He sat in comfortable silence, just watching his brother drink himself drunk. He frowned slightly, he just wanted to wrap his arms around his brother and embrace just then and there, but decided against it, thinking he might end up storming out.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 2:25 am

England was unusually quiet, being a noisy drunk most of the time. He didn't say much of anything and certainly nothing of importance, despite being too drunk to stand on his own two feet without swaying at this point. So it was no surprise that when another man approached him, trying to convince him to come home, it took him a moment or two to focus on what the man was saying-- let alone respond. But when the man went so far as to grab him, he pulled away harshly, "H-heeey!" He stumbled the words out, "D-don't touch meeee! Bloody fuckin' giittttt..." His words were slurred and hard to make out.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 2:42 am

Scotland stood up and went over, grabbing his brother and gave the man a glare. "He's wit' me, lay oof," he grabbed his brother's coat as well as his own before walking out of the bar, still holding his brother. if the guy ended up chasing after them, Scotland would have to kick someone's ass and he really didn't have the time for this. He'd have to kill a man if they laid a finger on him.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 2:45 am

England, surprised out of his silence began to ramble drunkenly, "W-why do people always doooo that when I'm drun... drunk?" He gave a hiccup and giggled, leaning against Cameron heavily, "Why did you scare him off anyway...? I could have gotten some toniiight~" He continued his ramble, not stopping for anything, it would seem. He was all but hugging Scotland at this point, too drunk to care.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:05 am

Scotland blushed lightly. The warmth of his brother against him made his heart stop for a quick second. He couldn't hold back, of course, England would kill him that next morning. He could care less right now, it had been so long since he last saw his favorite brother. This is something he would never regret despite England getting angry with him once he sobered up the next day. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss against his brother's lips, pulling away gently and whispers softly against his ear. "I love ye, Arthur, I dinnae care if ye dinnae feel the same." He had doubted his brother felt the same, either way.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:10 am

"Mmm~" England giggled quietly, leaning up and nuzzling his brother sweetly, before pulling back enough to see his brother's face, "I love you too Cam!" He said, honesty and feeling dripping from his voice. His green eyes were bright and wide, despite being drunk as he looked into the Scot's own eyes. "I wouldn't never ever tell you if I was sober, but I do~!" He giggled again, nose scrunching up and a wide, sweet, innocent smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:22 am

Scotland felt his heart melting from England's affection. Boy, had he missed that smile. He chuckled softly. "Care tae gae back tae my place an' share tha love, then, wee Iggy~?" he pecked his lips gently and kissed his brother's hand. All he wanted was to do something like this with him more than anything. He purred softly and gave him a deeper kiss this time, wrapping his arms around his waist. If anyone had seen them, he disregarded that. England was all he could focus on at the moment.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:29 am

Arthur's arms automatically wrapped around Scotland's neck, fingers burying themselves into his brother's soft red hair, "Mmm..~" He hummed happily into the kiss and giggled a little bit before pulling away and saying, "I wanna show you how much I love you Cam~" He gave an innocent smile, though the meaning behind the words was anything but. He pulled the red head closer so their noses were touching, though their lips weren't, "I want you Cam~!" He purred softly, standing on his tip toes to kiss him.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:45 am

Scotland kissed back and chuckled softly. "Let's gae, then." He smiled and took his hand. He lived nearby so there was no problem with getting there. Once they reached his place, he closed the door, locking it behind him and roughly pulled England into a kiss. He gently brushed his hands against the other's body, caressing his back and behind his thighs, pulling him closer. He started to develop a certain 'feeling' in his pants which he couldn't hold back from the warmth and also Arthur himself. He just couldn't wait to have him all to himself like this, to taste him, hear him. Just hold him without having to get pushed away. Which what all he always got each time he tried to speak to him. He was a lot happier now that he was in his arms.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:51 am

England started to undo the buttons on Scotland's shirt, pressing his own back against the wall so the red head was cornering him. As his fingers fumbled with Cameron's buttons, hi lips began sucking on the Scot's neck. As his body grew hotter, his lips on his brother's neck grew needier. He began pressing himself into the Scottish man in front of him, making soft mewling and purring noises, "P-please..?~" He whispered, voice gentle and husky in Scotland's ear.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 3:59 am

Scotland groaned softly from the kisses, it drove him crazy. He wanted more, so much more. He helped slip off his own shirt, shrugging it off his shoulders and started to remove England's top as well. He began to hungrily nip at the exposed skin while trying to remove the other's pants. He couldn't take the tight feeling of his own pants anymore. He lightly grinded himself against the Brit, kissing him roughly and biting at his lower lip, asking for entrance, growling at him with a smirk. "Let's play, then, my wee kitten~".
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:05 am

"Hah... Y-yes..." England panted out, moaning from the grinding and grinding back. He gave a soft mewl of pleasure when the pressure became unbearable and he clutched his brother's shoulder for support, "Mmm, o-oh~ C-Cam!~" He threw his head back, giving the redhead grinding him more room to roam his neck with those wonderful lips, "Ah-oh!~ Yes!~" He pulled Scotland closer, "Mm... Scotty?" He asked, voice an octave higher from the continuous pleasure. "Y-you're s-so hard... C-can I suck you?"
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:21 am

(i'm drooling right now, i hope you're happy. XDDDDD)

Scotland smirked and gently scratched under England's chin. "Wouldnae it be better tae dae this elsewhere~? Like, the bedroom~?" He purred and gently nipped along his neck. He was anxious to get rid of the fabric that was in the way that prevented him from seeing and touching anything else. He grabbed him before he could say anything else and took him to the bedroom. He had forgotten to clean up, but ignored it since they would mostly likely grind against each other's skin any way. He sat down, smirking and slipped his pants off along with his boxers, revealing his hardened length. "Suck all ye want, love~. Pleasure me~."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:26 am

England slowly dropped to his knees in front of the redhead, "I love you Cameron." He whispered sweetly, a shy smile working its way onto his lips. He leaned forward hesitantly and licked at his brother's leaking tip experimentally. Grabbing it gently with his right hand, resting his left on Scotland's thigh, his leaned in farther and licked the underside of his brother's cock from base to tip. He pulled back and looked up at Cameron with lust-bright, unsure eyes, "S-sorry... I-I've never done th-this before..."
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:42 am

Scotland was already writhing in pleasure just from a few licks and gently gripped the bedding as he felt his brother's hand, shuddering as the tip leaked a bit more as he suddenly bucked his hips silghtly. He bit his lip to hold back a moan, "Ch-chust m-make it feel gud, love." He couldn't take the feeling anymore, he liked how England had his hand on his length. "Dinnae hold back on me, love. Dinnae stop until I c-cum..." He panted lightly, desperately yearning for him to continue touching and licking him.
Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 4:47 am

England leaned back in, taking the length between his soft, pink lips and suck the tip gently, letting out a moan at the taste of his brother's cum. He quickly took a little more into his mouth, being careful to watch his teeth so they wouldn't graze the sensitive skin of Scotland's cock. "Mmm..." He moaned a little more around the member in his mouth, sending vibrations up it's length. He slowly started a rhythm, bobbing his head and taking a little more into his mouth each time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ScotlandxEngland  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: